In the spring of 2014, we transformed our everyday hobby of photography into a business. With the notion in mind that life is far too beautiful and wonderful not to be captured, Chasing Eden Photography was born. The word “Eden” is synonymous with beauty, bliss, and perfection – things we can find glimmers of in our everyday lives. “Chasing Eden” signifies something we hope to be continually pursuing: to recognize and appreciate the glimmers of Eden God places in our lives-
little things called blessings.
The main goal of CEP is to help our clients preserve sweet memories of life's blessings through photography. The precious moments of life are often plentiful, but they are also fleeting-- and that is exactly what makes the art of photography so attractive and significant. Each click of the shutter sustains a memory that will remain long after our time. Photographs serve as reminders of so much more than just physical memories; they embody the very emotion we once felt in those moments. We strive to bring long-lasting happiness to our clients by helping them relive those once-in-a-lifetime moments through our photographs.
Some facts about Alyssa & Justin:
• We are high school sweethearts <3 We got married in 2015 after dating for 9 years
• We believe it's called the "Great Outdoors" for a reason. We love everything outdoors!
• We are based in Southwestern Pennsylvania, but we have a serious case of the travel bug (5 countries and counting)
• We have 6 "fur babies": 3 cats, 1 golden retriever, and 2 horses
• Our lives revolve way too much around FOOD! We love trying new things!
• We love life and embrace our goofy selves - never take yourself too seriously :)
• We love meeting new people and getting to be a small part of their lives through this business!
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.
What you have caught on film is captured forever…
It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind