In the spring of 2014, we transformed our hobby of casual family photography into a business. With the notion in mind that life is far too beautiful not to be savored & remembered, Chasing Eden Photography was born. The word “Eden” is synonymous with beauty, bliss, and perfection - things we can find glimmers of, even in our ordinary lives. “Chasing Eden” represents an idea we hope to be continually pursuing: to recognize and appreciate those glimmers of Eden in our everyday lives - wonderful little things called blessings.
Our goal here at CEP is to help our clients preserve sweet memories of life's blessings through photography. The precious moments of life are plentiful, but they are also fleeting, and that is exactly what makes the art of photography so attractive and significant. Each click of the shutter sustains a memory that will remain long after our time. Photographs serve as reminders of so much more than just physical memories; they embody the very emotion we once felt in that moment. We strive to bring long-lasting happiness to our clients by helping them relive those moments through our photographs.
Some facts about Alyssa & Justin:
• We are high school sweethearts <3 We got married in 2015 after dating for 9 years
• We believe it's called the "Great Outdoors" for a reason. We love everything outdoors!
• We are based in Southwestern Pennsylvania, but we have a serious case of the travel bug (7 countries and counting)
• We have 6 "fur babies": 3 cats, 1 golden retriever, and 2 horses
• Our lives revolve way too much around food! We love trying new things!
• We love life's silly moments and aren't afraid to embrace our goofy selves - never take yourself too seriously :)
• We love meeting new people and getting to be a small part of their lives through this business!
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving.
What you have caught on film is captured forever…
It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind